Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yearning for the dirt!

Today it is raining...again. last night before falling asleep I had already planned what I was going to do today.



I was going to trench the edge of this flower bed (refer to Toostietime. blogspot.)




Plant sweet peas on this trellis (I can already smell it!)


See my roses?? yeah I cant either. That's why I was going to weed and get it ready for the lavender I plan to plant in between the roses.




Trench the far left edge of this flower bed and get it ready for FLOWERS!


And last of all.
Till this garden again and add the manure and peat moss.
And of course another million things to do.... but that will have to wait til another day.
*whew* is it just me or did it wear you out getting the garden ready?
Oh ..phewwy its not done!

No comments: