Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Daydream Tulips


Its just about time to plant bulbs and grass and I am so very excited! Last year I was VERY pregnant so not only was I not able to move enough to plant them. We also didnt have any extra money seeing as we had to buy baby stuff $$$.

So today when we went to Wal-Mart I bought some tulips and hycianths!! YAY!

I had a very hard time figuring out what colors of Tulips to get. But I finally decided to get 12 of the big smile which is yellow and 12 of the daydream which is kinda orange and yellow. The contrast between the yellow and the green should be beautiful.
Now the problem is going to be finding out exactly where a want to put them. I am hoping a can spare a little bit of money on Friday so I can buy some more. I mean for 12 tulip bulbs is was $4 and 6 of the hycianths were $4. Anywhere else they have been 10.00!!
So this is a cheers to WAL-MART! :)
The picture is the daydream tulip. Arent they BEAUTIFUL???

No comments: